Focus on Feline Medicine
WSAVA/FASAVA 2018 will have a special focus on Feline medicine.
The feline medicine lectures will include the following topics:
- Diseases of the Nasal Cavity
- Endoscopy for Diagnosis of Digestive and Respiratory Diseases
- Esophageal Diseases
- Feeding Tubes
- Approach to Respiratory Distress
- Feline Cardiomyopathy
- Cardiac Biomarkers
- Arterial Thromboembolism
- Emerging Endocrine Diseases
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Updated Clinical Approach of FeLV & FIV
In addition, feline topics will be presented in other sessions as well, for instance in urology, diagnostic imaging, and endocrinology. There will be a 2-hour feline-only case round session.
These sessions will be presented by a faculty of world-renowned speakers:
- Dr. Susan Little (Ottawa, Canada)
- Prof. Vanessa Barrs (University of Sidney)
- Prof. Julia Beatty (University of Sidney)
- Dr. Kieran Borgeat (University of Bristol, UK)
- Dr. Elise Robertson (Essex, UK)
More highlights to follow. Stay tuned.