Fees apply to the payments in USD received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Early Bird Rate
September 29, 2017 – January 15, 2018
January 16 –June 25, 2018
From June 26, 2018
|Low income Countries, Local and Regional WSAVA/FASAVA member***||$300||$500||$700|
|Vet Nurse / Technician ****||$250||$450||$650|
*You must be a member of one of WSAVA associations in order to benefit from this rate. To see the list of WSAVA associations – please click here. A proof of membership may be asked for.
** You must be a member of one of FASAVA associations in order to benefit from this rate. To see the list of FASAVA associations – please click here. A proof of membership may be asked for.
*** Low-Income Countries /Regional registration fee refers to Low income economies as listed here and defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Also, participants from the following countries, local and regional WSAVA/FASAVA member: Australia, Beijing, India, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Thailand and Vietnam.
****Vet Nurses/Students/Technicians: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR PArTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Entrance to the Congress sessions and Exhibition
- Congress publications
- Attendance to Welcome Reception
- Refreshments and Coffee breaks
- Attendance to Closing Ceremony
FEES FOR accompanying person INCLUDE:
- Attendance to the opening ceremony and welcome reception
- Half day tour
Please ensure the participant's name or Reference Number are stated on the bank transfer.
All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Registration fees must be paid in USD after completing the registration process by one of the following methods:
Visa, Master Card or American Express only accepted. Payments are made via the online registration form above.
Additional 30 USD handling fee is required
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WSAVA 2018 Congress, Singapore
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-10
IBAN Number: CH36 0483 5150 0934 9201 0
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the deadlines below to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cancellations received up and including January 16, 2018 – full refund
- Cancellations received between January 17 and September 5, 2018 – 50% refund
- From September 6, 2018 – no refund will be made
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280 432 ext. 89
Fax: +41 22 906 9140