ALL SPONSORSHIP WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED, ACCORDING TO LEVEL OF SUPPORT, AS FOLLOWS:
- Sponsor's logo on the 43rd WSAVA Congress (2018) website
- Acknowledgment on Sponsors' Board on-site
- Acknowledgment on the List of Sponsors in the Final Program
|SCIENTIFIC STREAM (Full day or Half day)|
A Scientific Stream is a series of sessions that take place under one topic. WSAVA 2018 offers companies to link their name to one (or multiple) streams during the world congress.
- Company logo on congress timetable (on top of the relevant stream)
- Acknowledgement with company logo on display in the hall (slide at beginning of sessions)
|INDUSTRY SYMPOSIUM - BREAKFAST/LUNCH|
Industry sponsored symposium up to 60 minutes. Program subject to the approval of the Congress Scientific Committee
- This includes: hall rental, standard audio/visual equipment & display table
- Permission to use the phrase: "Official Sponsored Symposium of the WSAVA 2018"
- Sponsored Symposium Program will be included in a designated industry section of the Final Program (subject to receipt by publishing deadline)
- Sponsor will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Program
- Time Slots: allocated on a "first come, first served" basis
The supporting company, in addition to the support fee, must cover all speakers' expenses, including registration fees, accommodation and travel expenses. This also applies in the case where the Sponsored Symposium speakers have already been invited by the Congress. In this case, the company will support the amount of nights as per congress policy.
Company workshop session up to 90 minute. Program subject to the approval of the Congress Scientific Committee
- Includes: hall rental, standard audio/visual equipment, display table
- Permission to use the phrase: “Official workshop of the WSAVA 2018”
- Workshop Programs will be included in a designated section of the Final Program (subject to receipt by publishing deadline)
- Sponsors will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Program
- Time Slots - to be discussed with the Congress Scientific Committee
The supporting company, in addition to the support fee, must cover all speakers’ expenses, including registration fees, accommodation and travel expenses. This also applies in the case where the Workshop speakers have already been invited by the Congress.
The ability to attend all congresses, or alternatively, all congress sessions, is virtually impossible for the busy medical professional. Therefore there is a growing need to share knowledge and learning opportunities beyond the dates of the actual event and high-quality webcasting helps meet this substantial educational need. Materials are saved locally, but at the same time, can be distributed over the web to viewers around the world via a robust cloud server. Viewers can access the broadcasts using PCs, tablets or smartphones live (as streamed video) or later, on-demand as a webcast.
Kenes offers two types of webcasting options*:
- Video includes a video screen of the speaker/presenter during the session, PowerPoint slides (in sync with the speaker), and audio
- Digital Imaging includes PowerPoint slides with audio
- Sponsor will be recognized on the home screen with ˝Sponsored by... ˝ and a company logo only.
- Webcasting will be hosted on the WSAVA website. Webcasting can be a great addition to your stream sponsorship, or you can choose a scientific existing session and sponsor the webcast. Session will be available for a very wide audience after the congress.
The Mobile App engages attendees with personalized planning tools and real-time event updates. The App transforms smartphones, tablets and laptops into a tool for active meeting participation, making it easy for participants to access meeting information they need and to connect with speakers and colleagues. The App includes the scientific program, abstracts, speaker info, participant lists, rating/voting system for sessions/speakers and a personalized scheduler and is easily downloadable from the App Store and Google Play.
Congress App support includes:
- Sponsor acknowledgement on the splash/pop-up screen of the app: "Sponsored by: company name/logo
- 2 push notifications are included in the sponsorship package
|E-Posters are a unique combination of scientific posters and interactive content. An e-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional paper poster and is shown at dedicated digital stations at the event.|
It creates unique networking and engagement opportunities and generateparticipants’ interest and good exposure for authors. The highly trafficked e-Poster terminals located in prime locations will allow attendees to access the electronic presentations easily and conveniently.
E-poster sponsorship includes:
- Signage at the entrance to the e-Poster area with “Sponsored by...” and a company logo only Signage.
- “Sponsored by...” and a company logo only on each individual e-poster station, on the “sail” as shown in the image.
- Sponsored will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Program, on the event website and with signage during the event following all compliance regulations.
|PRODUCT THEATRE |
Meet with attendees and key decision makers to share your new research outcomes, discuss your clinical protocols, and conduct product demonstrations of your new products and services. Product Theatre sessions are 20 minutes in length and will be held in a designated area(s) in the exhibition hall, which is set up in theatre style for 50 attendees. No other sessions of the scientific program will run in parallel but may run concurrent with other sponsors.
These sessions deliver a platform to gather and discuss issues on veterinarian education, specific products and therapeutic areas
Located in the Exhibition hall, Product Theatre provides an opportunity to:
- Highlight and demonstrate new and existing products
- Provide up-to-date research findings
- Give product details in-depth
- Demonstrate products
- Distribute branded materials
|BRANDED SEATS |
The branded Seating Cubes are sturdy, trendy, cool, classic, cheerful, creative, stylish and informal. This multipurpose cardboard stool can be customized to match whatever theme you have chosen for the event.
- Opportunity to use the branded seats in your Product Theatre session
- Opportunity to customize the seating cubes
- 50+ branded seats will be produced
- Location of seating cubes onsite to be coordinated with Secretariatrials
|CONGRESS MAIN DINNER EVENT |
Opportunity to support the local theme night and enjoy great visibility! Exclusive Sponsorship.
- Sponsor's logo on sign at the entrance to the event
- Sponsor's logo on the invitations
- Sponsor will have the opportunity to distribute giveaways and branded items
- 10 complimentary invitations to the event
|WELCOME RECEPTION - MORNING|
|Sponsor will have the opportunity to promote itself through a networking reception in the Exhibition Area, on the first evening, to which all registered attendees are invited. |
- Sponsor's logo on sign at the entrance to the Welcome Reception
- Opportunity to provide items bearing company logo for use at the event
|LUNCH BREAK |
Sponsoring the lunch break gives your company great visibility!
- Opportunity to display 2 signs near buffets during lunch break (signs to be produced by company)
- Acknowledgement with company logo on all buffet tables
- Opportunity to provide items bearing company logo for use during the supported lunch (napkins etc)
|Coffee will be served during breaks in the exhibition area. |
- Opportunity to display 1 sign near buffets during breaks (sign to be produced by company)
- Acknowledgement with company logo on all buffet tables
- Opportunity to provide items bearing company logo for use during the sponsored break (napkins etc)
|HOSPITALITY SUITES/MEETING ROOMS|
|An opportunity to hire a room at the venue that will be used as a Corporate Suite. The sponsor will be able to host and entertain its guests throughout the event. Companies will have the option to order catering and AV at an additional cost. |
|NEW PRODUCT GALLERY|
The New Product Gallery allows you as a company to introduce your exciting new product to the WSAVA audience!
The gallery will contain max 15 new products and will be placed at a prominent location within the congress venue.
|There will be an Internet Area, within the Exhibition Hall, equipped with workstations where attendees may check e-mails. Your company’s logo will be prominently displayed. This is an exclusive sponsorship item.|
- Signage near the area with "Sponsored by..." and a company logo
- Opportunity to display company logo on screen background, screen saver
- Opportunity to brand area with your own carpet
- Opportunity to provide branded paper, mousepads
- Opportunity to distribute branded items
Branded Charging Kiosk for multiple devices, including smart phones and tablets. It's a great way to leave a lasting impression on the congress delegates.
- Supporter's logo with hyperlink on Congress website
- Acknowledgement in the Supporters' List in designated section of the Final Program
- Acknowledgement on Supporters' Board on-site
- Opportunity to brand the Charging Kiosk with your company name and logo
*Photos are for illustration purpose only.
|CONGRESS NOTEPADS & PENS|
The sponsoring company will provide Notepads and Pens
* This item must be approved by Kenes International as well as the Congress' Organizing Committee prior to production.
- Notepads & Pens will bear the WSAVA logo and the Sponsor’s company logo and will be distributed in the participants’ Congress bags.
|LUGGAGE TAGS - EXCLUSIVE|
|||This high visibility item will get exposure to your company's branding.|
- Your company logo will be displayed on the luggage tags.
- This is an exclusive sponsorship item.
Sponsors will be given the opportunity to display the company logo on water dispensers in the Congress venue.
- Sponsor's logo will be placed on dispensers
|SPEAKERS’ READY ROOM|
Facilities will be available at the Congress Centre for speakers and abstract presenters to review their presentations.
- The Sponsor’s name/or company logo will appear on a sign near the room
- Opportunity to display Sponsor’s logo on screensavers at each workstation
- Opportunity to provide branded paper, mousepads
- Opportunity to distribute branded items / promotional gifts
The World Map is a unique touchscreen map of a 2D atlas providing viewers with extra info/data on congress participants from around the globe. The map is an interactive experience for participants to connect based on their geographical origins. The touchscreen display can be placed in a central location at the congress venue and serves as an information and communications tool, ideal for enhancing participant networking.
- Sponsor will be recognized on a separate printed sign/rollup located beside the World Map screen, with ˝Sponsored by... ˝ and a company logo only
|The Twitter Wall is an exciting and modern item which encourages delegates to post messages related to WSAVA/FASAVA 2018. This item provides you great exposure!|
The on-site social media specialist will moderate the interactions to ensure that only appropriate and Congress related interactions are shared on the main screen.
- A large screen will appear in a main area of the convention center (or in WSAVA/FASAVA booth) showing all social media interactions that include the Congress hashtag #WSAVAFASAVA2018
- Your company logo will be placed on the social media wall
|The Photo Booth is an excellent tool to engage with Congress attendees. It allows them to have fun and share their experience. Attendees are given the opportunity to take a photo of themselves and colleagues, using fun props provided by the organizer, and have the photo sent to them via email, text message or directly uploaded to their social media accounts.|
- The booth attracts many attendees and a sponsor would gain exposure by having their branding on the outside of the booth, including their logo on every photo taken.
- The exposure will last long after the Congress ends as these photos are shared with colleagues, friends and family.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Final Program, on the event website, in the mobile app and with signage during the event
|Full inside page (or half page) color advertisement in the Final Program.|
The Final Program will contain the timetable, information about the scientific Program and other useful information. It will be distributed to all registered participants in the Congress bags.
|PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL (BAG INSERTS)|
Inclusion of one-page promotional material in the participants' Congress bags.
Material should be provided by the Sponsor and approved by WSAVA.
|PROMOTIONAL MAILSHOT - EXCLUSIVE OR JOINT|
|Gain additional exposure for your sponsored stream, company or exhibition booth by sending out a Mail Blast to the preregistered delegates who have agreed to disclose their details at a date and time coordinated with the Congress Organizer. |
- Exclusive: Mail blast will be exclusive for the Sponsor. The designed mail blast (html format with Kenes design requirements) and the preferred "Subject" to be provided by the Sponsor and subject to receipt by 6 weeks prior to the Congress. "From" field will be WSAVA 2018.
- Joint: Mail blast will list all sponsoring companies according to the support level. Each company will have a section of approximately 150 words. Design will be provided by Organiser.
* In the case where the sponsor cannot provide a compliant HTML file, they may provide an image and it will be coded to HTML for an additional charge of € 250. Content received after the deadline may be processed for an additional fee of € 500.
|APP PUSH NOTIFICATION|
*(Only available for companies that sponsor a stream or Product Theatre)
- 1 "push notification" sent to all participants** onsite through the mobile app - to be coordinated with Congress Organizer.
**(sent only to participants who download the app and accept to receive notifications)
NOTES: *All pictures are illustrations only.